You are welcome to the Virtual Library for Applied Science & Technology
Applied Science & Technology Section
(It include Preprint paper on different subjects)
(It includes E-learning resources with print and Videos)
(Questions & Answers of different Interviews are available here)
Infolibrarian (Information for Librarian)
(This link is helpful to the Librarian and Importer of books/ Journals)
(here you can find the location and map of any village / place)
MHRD Notification April 2000 (appointment & career Advancement)
T. B. Ghosh, Librarian, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat - 395 007 (Gujarat) INDIA
Please send your comments and suggestions to:
In response to the enquiry of the faculty members and students of S. V. National Institute of Technology Surat - 395 007, (Gujarat) India, the author has made an attempt to create this Virtual Information Centre for Applied Science and Technology for the benefit of the Students, Faculties, Researchers and other users of different disciplines of Applied Science and Technology. The author has felt that it is not possible for users to remember different URLs of their information needs. Looking in to the information needs of the users not only of his own Institution but also of the users from other discipline, the author has undertaken this project at his own efforts and cost.
This Virtual Information Centre consists of links with :
Contents and links are provided at left hand side. This Virtual Library is dedicated to Academicians, Students, Researchers, and Librarians and Information Professionals.
Bio data of the Author
T. B. Ghosh
S. V. National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat, India.
(From 01/11/1988 to 30/11/2008)
IBS (Icfai Business School), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
(From 01/12/2008 to 31/08/2010)
B.A.Hons. (Eco), B.Lib.Sc., A.D.I.Sc. (DRTC) Bangalore
Publications of the Author:
1. Ghosh, T. B. (2007) Application of recent advanced technology in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat. In Jaswal, D. S., Eds. Proceedings National Conference on Recent Trends in Library and Information Science (RTLIS), pp. 115-123, Hamirpur, India.
3. Ghosh, T. B. (2007) Application of RFID Technology in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat. In Isaac, R. K., Eds. Proceedings National Workshop on ICT Application in Library Automation-2007, Allahabad, India. (Paper presentation). Available online at http://eprints.rclis.org/archive/00013116/
4. Ghosh, T B. (2007) Access to engineering and technology information in networking environment. Delivered at Recent Trends in Corrosion Science, Technology, Monitoring & Control, SVNIT, Surat (India) 25-29 December 2007. Presentation. Available online at http://eprints.rclis.org/archive/00012428/
5. Ghosh, T. B. (2006) Open Access Archive and E-print resources on Environmental Engineering in the Internet: An overview. In: National Conference on Information Management in Digital Libraries (NCIMDiL), 2-4 Aug 2006, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. Available online at http://eprints.svnit.ac.in/archive/00000020/
6. Ghosh, T. B. (2005) Open Archive Initiative and E-print resources on Computer Science in the Internet and its impact on research. In: XXV All India Conference of IASLIC, 26-29 Dec 2005, IIT Madras, Chennai. Available online at http://eprints.svnit.ac.in/archive/00000005/
7. Ghosh, T. B. (2005) An overview of open archive initiative and e-print resources on mathematics in the Internet. SIS 2005, XXIII Annual Convention and Conference, jointly organized by Department of Library and Information Science, Dr V.S.K.Library, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and Society for Information Science, New Delhi during January 27-29, 2005. Pp. 628-639. Available online at http://eprints.svnit.ac.in/archive/00000025/
8. Ghosh, T. B. (2004) E-Books : its accessibility, problems and prospects in context to science & technology libraries in India . In M., Madhusudan and Singh, D. V., Eds. Proceedings 50th All India Library Conference of Indian Library Association on Knowledge Organization in Digital Environment in Libraries (KODEL): Introspect and Prospect, pp. 345-352, Baroda (India).
9. Ghosh, T. B. (2001) Electronic library : initiative taken by Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering and Technology (SVRCET), Surat. In Kaul, Dr. H. K. and E., Dr. Rama Reddy, Eds. Proceedings National Convention on Library and Information Network (NACLIN) 2001, pp. 123-130, Hyderabad (India).
10. Ghosh, T. B. (2003) Free online electronic information resources on applied science and technology. In Sharma, Dr. Pandey S K and Parvez, Akhtar and Ashraf, Tariq, Eds. Proceedings 48th All India Library Conference ( ILA ) on Electronic Information Environment and Library Services: A Contemporary Paradigm, pp. 36-45, NIMHANS, Bangalore.
11. Ghosh, T. B. (2002) Freely available online information sources and their impact on libraries and information centres. In Anil Kumar; Upadhyay, Purnima; and Ganpule, S. R. and Shah, P. C., Eds. Proceedings National Convention for Automation of Libraries in Education and research Institutes (CALIBER), pp. 375-383, Jaipur (India).
12. Ghosh, T. B. (2002) Online electronic information resources on business management. In Kaul, H. K. and Baby, M. D., Eds. Proceedings National Convention on Library and Information Network (NACLIN), pp. 103-112, Cochin (India).
13. Ghosh, T. B. (2001) Application of information technology in Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering and Technology Library, Surat. In Dhawan, S. M. Ed. Strategies and application in Library and Information Services: ILA ( Indian Library Association) Seminer Papers, Proceedings 46th All India Library Conference Ahmedabad, 3-6 January, 2001. pp.647-655. Available online at http://eprints.rclis.org/archive/00002570/
Lecture delivered by the author on this site at INDEST Consortium, IIT, Delhi in 2004
Copyright © 2000- 2010 tbghosh all rights reserved . Last Updated on August, 2010